- determining which kinds of books you will need
- the best titles for the subjects you want to review
- how to avoid poor-quality materials
- preparing an effective study plan
- How to increase your score 5% in 10 minutes
- How to get discounts on some of the best books
- the best calculator for the PE exam
- + more!
In the end of the book, I have a links reference list. Many of these links provide valuable information.
This is a tool to save you time in your exam preparation, which requires more than just working problems. Additionally, I list several tips I've learned over more than 30 years in academic competitions, winning Marine of the Year in 1988, learning foreign languages, and -of course- passing the FE and PE exams.
At just $2.99, you can't afford not to buy this one. See book now: Pass the PE like a Pro
This low price for this professional engineering exam study guide is an introductory price to increase sales and push the book up in Amazon's listings. (When you search, the highest selling books appear first.) Update: Now #20 in Kindle Civil Engineering books. Thanks for the support!
No Kindle? No problem! Download Kindle viewer free:
Kindle for PC
Kindle for Mac
Kindle for Ipad, Ipod, Ipod Touch